At Dressler, we strive to optimize the methods of commissioning, analyzing, and improving the automation systems for manufacturers. We are looking for a software developer who is passionate about utilizing technological advancements to drive innovations.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITES & DUTIES
As a developer in R&D, you will develop software used by our project teams to commission automation equipment, including logic controllers and industrial robots with a wide range of applications. You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary team, building both front-end and back-end systems with direct end-user feedback and interfacing with other software APIs. You will attain an intimate understanding of the needs your software must address and ensure that it performs optimally by commandeering procedural, hardware, or software changes.
- Conceptualize and create new tools which streamline commissioning processes
- Help develop augmented reality applications for commissioners
- Minimize the need for on-site commissioning using simulation software
- Support project teams
- Enhance, maintain, and service production software
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent in experience
- Experience with software design, development, and testing
- Python3, C# development experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and Curious; Ability and desire to independently learn and actively seek new skills
CUSTOMER SPECIFIC MANUFACTURING STANDARDS WE WORK WITH
LANGUAGES WE COMMUNICATE IN
LOCATIONS WHERE YOU COULD START
- Chattanooga, Tennessee
Depending on your current knowlegde level you start as an Engineer, Senior Engineer.